torsdag 22 augusti 2013

Good things...

Happens in Sweden as well! Today my boss told us to get outside to wave at a special guest.


I told my foreign client (who waited outside our office building) to follow us to say hello to our king. To your what? He replied. Our king, the royal king of Sweden. He's traveling by boat right outside, I replied. Why? My client was confused. Because I think he likes boats like all our other tourists, I answeard. With a bit concerned look he asked if I wasn't still at work. Again I answered, understanding that this must be really confusing for any non-swede to understand, Yeah! I'm still on clock but my boss ran out before me so I believe it's all right. He laughed then thanked me for asking and told me to wave from him as well.



// kram M!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar